Stomp your way through some of the hottest and sweatiest gigs known to mankind. Your KSB883 will deliver the bottom end control that you deserve. You will feel like you have a full band behind you when you need it most. Power and control over your dynamics will give your songs more impact than ever before.
The Wazinator KSB883 Dropkick acoustic stompbox - everything you have been looking for in a stomp. Punch, power and convenience.
1. Compliment your stage set up with unique world first aluminum die cast design.
2. Extreme bass - no need to add EQ to get a great tone.
3. Solid Tasmanian Oak impact bar - you already know, nothing beats the acoustic properties of timber.
4. High gain - line level output - great if you have limited number of mic inputs on your mixing desk - no worries - input the Dropkick as line level.
5. Passive analog electronics - no need to worry about batteries during your performance.
6. You want to stomp hard, no problem. Solid and reliable build quality that is built to withstand a pounding - literally.
7. Weighing only 2 pounds or 950g - easy to carry to your gigs - great for when you are flying with luggage restrictions. 27 x 16 x 4 cm dimensions.
8. A professional instrument that delivers a consistent and musical tone for you and your audience, night after night.
If you need to compare the Dropkick with the Classic, check out this table of common questions in FAQ.
Nano Martinez, email 2016
"I have tested the Dropkick KSB883 product and it has a phenomenal tone and punch.
People just after that super low frequency range will love it.
It is heaps easier to pack than the original (Classic) one too.
It doesn't slip around the stage.
The angle is great to rest your foot on flat and hit with tip of foot.
Not so great to stomp with entire foot like original (Classic)
The look is really impressive. People are attracted to both.
Very similar output volume from both on sub powered system."